Write a new article for us! Just click on the link below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page. This is currently very small and will be updated, so if you can't find anything there just ask a friendly member!
- Remember to follow the Storm Hawks Wiki Manual of Style, when making changes to pages
- If you are new to wikis, don't be afraid to ask another member.
- Adding content
- Talk and more...
- 29 July 2021 - Storm Hawks:Projects has been created. Have a look at the list of tasks for the wiki.
- 03 June 2021 - Introducing FandomDesktop, the new look and feel for desktop users
- This wiki has been migrated to UCP on December 17, 2020. Please contact an admin if you encounter any issues with the new platform.
- Hi all fans, this is SkyRider747, I've just adopted this Wiki. I'm not an expert on Wiki HTML but I'm picking up the skills. Let's try and get this Wiki lively again. :)
- Hi guys! Me Andro 01. Since our Admin is temporarily on leaved (until about July), I'll be deputy, since she allowed. (If you wont belive me, read my talk page). No worry! You all welcomed to help us out in the increasing and enlarging this wiki. We need your help in our stub pages. And if anyone has SH DVD's, maybe you can reupload images in better quality. Keep up!
Stork is the carrier pilot of the Storm Hawks, and as such does not actively fly with the rest of the squadron, nor does he wish to for that matter. He states in the pilot that his tenure with the Storm Hawks will only last "until something better comes along.". Stork is a [approx.] 19 year old Merb, a species of green-skinned humanoids that inhabit Terra Merb, an environment where natural disasters are constantly occurring, possibly accounting for Stork's personality. (Read more...)
Did You Know...?
- The Blizzard Crystal can create objects from ice and snow, even terraform an entire terra.
- The Safety Buggy is said to be one of the safest modes of transport in Atmos.
- Occucrows are sharp-sighted and can easily find its target.
- "Power Grab" is the only episode without the appearance of the Storm Hawks crew.